Submit your project
Iceyarns is offering a new guest post opportunity to crochet/knit designers. We are inviting all Iceyarns lover, bloggers & knit/crochet designers who’d like to share their amazing Iceyarns projects.
If you are writing about knit/crochet, have patterns or tutorials that you want to share, then being a guest blogger or designer would be perfect for you. Showcase your blogging skills and share your knit/crochet projects and ideas with thousands of readers.
Who can join this program?
You are not a blogger or designer? , It does not matter.Everybody can join. If you love to create new things with yarn and can explain how to create your project, it’s enough for us. We are inviting all knitting/crochet lovers.
The benefits of this program
- Your patterns/projects will be seen by new audiences.
- You’ll have an introduction as the pattern designer / blogger or project owner on our blog.
- Your patterns/projects will be seen on our social media.
- It’s a good way to grow your audience on social media.
- If you do not have a website or blog and already publish your projects/patterns on Ravelry, Craftsy or other platforms, this platform provides you a free area to show projects.
What You’ll Get
- How about free yarn! We’ll supply you which yarns you’ll need to make your great projects.
- You’ll have an introduction as the designer / blogger or project owner and links to your social media on the website.
- Your patterns or tutorials will be seen by our list of thousands of members as well Iceyarns social media followers.
- Your post can provide a flow of income. When you share your iceyarns patterns/ tutorials or projects in this program, you’ll earn 5 Usd as bonus automatically and the system pay you a amount of money based on how many people view your posts.
- You will get your payment at the end of the next month of your earning date
|Pay per project||$5 USD|
|Pay per 1000 view||$1 USD|
|Payout requirements||$20 USD Minimum payout|
What We Need From You
- We only accept tutorials/patterns that are available in full for FREE
- 5+ photos of your best knit/crochet patterns and tutorials. (High-quality photos)
- Keywords must have a clear keyword.
- Links to your blog, online store, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and where you sell your patterns/projects.
- A 300-word bio about yourself, the history of you as a knitter/crocheter, what you love about knitting/ crochet, and your favorite project topics.
How Do I Share My Project?
You’ve made the decision to try out this program. Our program is free to join, easy to sign up .You just need to fill out the application!